Saturday, December 03, 2011

Alice COOPER Concert review!

ALICE COOPER: No MoRe Mr. Nice Guy>December 2, 2011

Warm up: After UK Alt Rockers Livan performed a GREAT hard ROCKIN' Rhythmic set featuring a fantastic drummer and lead, ALICE'S latest release Welcome 2 My Nightmare was tracked over the house speakers! I am Made of You and Congregation REALLY ROCKED over the high quality house speakers, setting our appetite for a high energy show that he promised in my interview:



OPEN:
BoldBlack Widow! GREAT show open and theatrics! A

ONE HIT AFTER ANOTHER: Simply put, a guy sitting in back of me who I didn't know and I never turned around to see, kept commenting to his party: "He has SO many hits, he could play all night!" This is Awesome!" A+

THE BAND: Lead by high-powered guitars and a super performance by Aussie ORIENTHI and rocket engine drumming of Glen Sobel: A+

COOPER THEATRICS: Frankenstein! The Guillotine! The Snake! The blow up doll! (I got the same one at home, I mean, wait..nevermind)* The Top hat! The Flyers "18 Cooper" Jersey! A+

WELCOME 2 MY NIGHTMARE: I'LL BITE YOUR FACE OFF Rocked it for me! WHAT a song and done live through massive sound system had the crowd in a frenzy! A++

MY Personal highlight: ELECTED! I bought the 45 rpm in 1972 AND I was NOT disappointed in 2011!! WOW! He could have worn a Boston Bruins rather than a Flyers jersey BUT a great touch to the local market! A

Summary:
Alice Cooper is Ageless and relevant in 2011. Welcome 2 My Nightmare ROCKS and would make a GREAT Christmas stocking stuffer gift..The tour leg ends December 16th and resumes in June 2012! WORTH the ticket* A+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home