Tuesday, October 01, 2013

METALLICA: Through The Never, REVIEW:

METALLICA: Through The Never IMAX 3-D

Starring: The BOYS! James, Robert, Kirk & Lars

Co-starring: B-Actor Dane DeHaan as the Roadie




NOT sure about the Earth Armageddon plot and WHY the band doesn't have backup equipment on any given night BUT I actually slept through most of that action anyway in the cushy-comfy reclining seats of the IMAX Theater at Tropicana! I did NOT mean to nod off with my nifty 3-D glasses. Only the opening chords of the unmistakable ENTER SANDMAN in Sensurround sound woke me from my slumber. It was like one of those unexplainable dreams where you are are at a Metallica show then you awaken to the "event" actually happening. The MUSIC was fantastic!  

METALLICA on stage and seemingly on top of my seat in IMAX 3-D was incredible!

This movie needs to be seen in IMAX 3-D.

I wish there was more of a backstage plot of drama and the inner workings of the tour vs. mass destruction playing out beyond the arena..A little far-fetched for my tastes. I DO LOVE action films BUT for "no reason" is dumb. Had a GOOD snooze BUT came alive for my favorite Metallica songs in concert!

Opening in Theaters: Nationwide this Friday RoCKtober 4th

Steve's Rating: 2 1/2 stars  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home