Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aerosmith ROCKS Fenway Park!"















Saturday August 14, 2010 Boston, Ma. Concert Review:

I've seen concerts..Seen Aerosmith shows since 1976 AND Never like this one!
Aerosmith with Special hometown guests The J. Geils Band ROCKED Fenway Park:

The J. Geils Band: Master showman Peter Wolf smoked his hometown fans with unceasing energy and charisma: A

J. Geils Rockin' Blues playlist plus the hits had people dancing in their seats! A

9:01>The curtain goes up for Aerosmith with a blazing Train Kept a Rollin' (not to be outdone by the blues-rockin' opening act..AND they weren't)! A

80'S List followed with Love In An Elevator and Living on the Edge: B

90'S List>Pink, I Don't Want to Miss A Thing C- (I cringe at the chick rock string of hits)**

Joe Perry Jamming out Stop Messing Around with his sons WAS my highlight..WOW! A+

Steven Tyler LOOK/SHOWMANSHIP/ENERGY/AFFECTION for his fans unmatched! A++

Closed the set with: DRAW THE LINE! My #2 highlight of the night! The hair on my back was standing up! Had serious chills on the power of this song, NEVER saw them do it live in my previous dozen shows attended: A+++

Encore: Dream On>Sung from high atop the green monster! Steven wearing a RED SOX home jersey and showing his chops on piano: A+

Walk This Way>HO hum for me as I hear it almost every day BUT the crowd was rockin': B

Merch: Overpriced but on par for concert go'ers: $45.00 Tees; J. Geils: $35.00 MANY in the crowd, at my hotel and at the airport going home! C

Overall: (Show)>A++

Draft beer: $8.50 !

Red Sox Gift store across street from ballpark: Prices O-U-T-rageous..

I bought a $10.00 Red Sox Tee at Quincy Market..because I'm that guy!

Next up: Aerosmith with Special guest Sammy Hagar Atlantic City 8/28> I will compare with the Boston show BUT doubt I'll get the Boston show! CAN'T WAIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home